Environmental Permitting Services
Obtaining an environmental permit is often a critical element for the success of a project. SWCA believes that the way we help clients obtain their permits is what sets us apart from other firms. Our staff combines in-depth local resource knowledge with positive agency relationships and a thorough understanding of the intricacies of ordinances at all levels of government to facilitate timely permit approvals and clearances as well as eliminate surprises and delays. We objectively evaluate project options and identify short- and long-term strategies to meet your goals by determining what environmental permitting requirements are applicable to the project then adapting our permitting efforts to your particular economic, ecological, regulatory, and resource conditions. We have been providing permitting assistance for nearly 30 years and have become a go-to resource for clients in a wide variety of industries.
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA)
- Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- FERC compliance permitting
- Nationwide, state, regional, county, local, and individual permits
- CERCLA due diligence
- State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
- Rivers and Harbors Act - Section 10 and 9
No reviews were found for Environmental Permitting Services. Be the first to review!