Environmental Permitting Services
The team at Stratus Environmental have an excellent track record of preparing successful environmental permit applications for a variety of major development projects, including energy from waste plants, waste processing and treatment facilities, landfill sites, materials recycling facilities and industrial processing operations.
Our staff have undertaken projects throughout the ...
Our staff have undertaken projects throughout the UK and have demonstrated their ability to deliver a comprehensive environmental permitting package capable of dealing with developments of any scale.
Environmental permitting services provided by our team include:
- Environmental permit applications (standard and bespoke)
- Environmental permit variations
- Waste exemption applications
- Application site condition reports
- Environmental risk assessments including utilisation of H1 template
- Impact assessments and options appraisal
- Site protection and monitoring programmes (SPMP)
- Best available technique (BAT) assessments
- WRATE analysis
- Improvement conditions compliance
- Regulatory liaison
- Regulatory compliance support
- Site management plans
- Environmental due diligence
- Environmental legislative framework appraisal, review and advice
- Environmental monitoring, data analysis and reporting
- Emissions inventory
- Site surrender reports
No reviews were found for Environmental Permitting Services. Be the first to review!