Environmental Reporting Services
Aegis has extensive experience in assisting clients with environmental reporting requirements. Accurate and thorough reporting is important in maintaining compliance and in fostering a strong environmental program to reduce liability and risk. Whether you have quarterly, annual, or one-time requirements, our experts can help you save time and money by managing and completing your submittal needs.
Aegis has developed and submitted reports for large industrial and commercial clients, municipalities, federal government clients and major academic institutions,in various states. Aegis has used remote access and provided on-site assistance in obtaining the necessary information to complete the reports.
Some examples include:
- NSR and Title V air monitoring, CEMS Quarterly Reports, Visible Emissions Method 9 and permit deviation reports, Title V Annual Compliance Certifications and Semi-Annual Monitoring Reports, air emission inventories, and other air reports;
- Storm water and wastewater monitoring and discharge reports;
- Hazardous waste identification and generator reports required by RCRA and state-specific regulations;
- Waste reduction/minimization planning and related reports;
- Hazardous chemical and emergency planning reports, including Tier II and TRI Form R.
Aegis can also help you with your various reporting needs by developing a customized database with auditing capabilities (Shield™ ) that tracks your monitoring, recordkeeping, and reporting requirements and generates reports for submittal.