Environmental Safety & Health Training Services
ISSi is uniquely qualified to provide effective training with experienced instructors who are technical experts in the curriculum they teach. Environment, health, and safety training is vital to maintaining a safe and profitable workplace. ISSi provides the training necessary for employees to protect themselves from hazards in their workplace and to successfully perform specialized functions such as hazardous materials spill response.
Rapid changes in technology and the security environment since 9/11 require new and innovative training. ISSi tailors each training program to client specifications to ensure our customers receive the quality training they require and deserve. Our clients receive the right training from ISSi to help keep workers safe, satisfy all regulatory requirements, and keep their businesses running smoothly.
- Developed, implemented, maintained comprehensive ES&H training programs.
- Provided ES&H training to over 4,800 students.
- Developed 26 ES&H courses including 3 environmental courses.
- Created mock biological terrorist laboratory for law enforcement to use for training agency responders and investigators.
- Trained students to OSHA HAZWOPER and California Specialized Training Institute (CSTI) standards for emergency responders and incident commanders.
- Trained over 120 EPA and State of California employees in weapons of mass destruction emergency response.
- Provided hands-on training to 100 plus responders and researchers in radiological spill response.
- Developed and taught all radiation and laser safety courses for NASA Ames Research Center.