Florida’s distinct and sensitive environment is impacted daily by changes in growth and development. Our Florida-based team is especially adept at serving our State’s unique environmental needs. Jones Edmunds’ environmental work helps our clients remain compliant with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
Surface Water, Groundwater, and Gas Monitoring
- Groundwater, surface water, leachate, and other media field sample collection
- Analytical results review, validation, and interpretation
- Comprehensive data management services
- Compliance reporting and regulatory agency interface
- Problem-solving for contamination issues
- Complete program permit compliance management
- Landfill gas monitoring
Jones Edmunds routinely prepares quarterly, semiannual, and biennial reports to comply with the specific permit requirements of our clients. The reports, summarizing field methods, results, and recommendations, are drafted for the clients’ review and approval. We prepare a final submittal to FDEP after the clients’ comments and questions are addressed and the clients have approved the report.
Heavy Metals, PCB, and Asbestos Sampling and Reporting