Environmental Site Assessment Services
Environmental Troubleshooters ESA’s provide a thorough review of the property and provide vital protection from liability for property owners, buyers and financial institutions. Our ESA’s are conducted in accordance with standards established by the ASTM ( American Society for Testing
and Materials ).
ET is a service-oriented, experienced team of scientists and environmental professionals. Our goal is to help you determine and contain environmental risk at the lowest possible cost.
Our Environmental Site Assessment Services Include:
Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Environmental Record review (environmental release, violation and hazardous waste storage records, etc.)
- Historical site information-gathering ( aerial photos, fire maps, city directory, etc. )
- Walk-through assessments of site and adjacent properties
- Interviews with people knowledgeable about current / past conditions
- Review site closed records
- Report with recommendations
Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Map residual contaminant plumes and overlay the extent of the contamination relative to the proposed development plan
- Obtain regulatory assurances
- Sample collection / testing / soil borings as required
- Report outlining any environmental hazards
Our company has served Minnesota, Wisconsin and the Midwest since 1995. Please call us to see how we may help you avoid potential environmental – and economic – hazards.