Environmental Testing Suite
Indoor Biotechnologies' new facility in Cardiff, UK includes a temperature controlled Environmental Testing Suite (ETS) for testing the safety and efficacy of products and procedures for allergen and mould remediation.
- Vacuum/floor machine cleaners
- Anti-allergen coated textiles and flooring
- Air filters, purifiers and conditioners
- Cleaning product sprays and wipes for homes, schools or hospitals
- Carpet sprays and foams
- Mattress encasings and bedding
- Aerosols and sprays
- Laundry products and treatments
- Washing machines
- Pet products
The ETS contains a Wet room and a Dry room (designed in accordance to the AHAM AC-1 standards). Each with independent HEPA filtered air handling and temperature control. The suite can be leased for testing services, R&D, and product development, including Indoor Biotechnologies full range of allergen testing services.
Coupled with Indoor Biotechnologies' latest allergen detection technology and more than 20 years of experience in allergen sampling and analysis, the ETS provides our clients with a unique range of capabilities and services.