Equation of State (Eos) Modeling Services
SPL provides post analysis calculation and modeling for gas and liquid hydrocarbon systems. This service is needed for system design, reservoir engineering, production accounting, allocation, and regulatory compliance. For reservoir and surface equipment applications, we use multiple simulators that employ various EOS equations, including Peng-Robinson and Soave-Redlich-Kwong.
We utilize the numerous options available to custom design simulations that closely replicate your system. From single well flows to complex processing solutions, SPL can provide the right Equation of State modeling solution to fit your needs.
- Flash/Shrink Calculation from Compositional Analysis
- Multiple Stage EOS-Flash/Shrink
- Phase Envelope (Bubble Point, Dew Point, Critical Point)
- Process Simulation Modeling
- Recombination by Calculation
- Railroad Commission G-5 Well Classification
- Constant Mass Expansion