We specialise in the design, supply and installation of dosing and control equipment. We have an excellent in-house understanding of applying solutions for the safe management of water systems. TWC also have a dedicated network of specialists and experts covering England and Wales who implement effective and safe water treatment regimes. Water treatment chemicals
Water treatment chemicals
There are almost as many applications for specialist chemicals as there are chemicals themselves. Luckily TWC have the inside track on both.
Our industrial service starts with an on-site chemical analysis, and continues with the application of the correct treatment, which may include:
- Corrosion control or sludge dispersant for a steam boiler
- Application of corrosion inhibitor biocides for heating /chilled water system
- Scale, corrosion and bacteriological control for cooling towers
- Simultaneous descale and disinfection for showerhead plus
- Grease dispersal solutions for drain blockages
Our liaison with UKAS Laboratories allows us to test for almost any waterborne organisms, from Legionella bacteria to various metals. You won’t know what’s there until you ask us to help.
From survey to implementation
Whatever your water treatment problem, we can devise an entirely bespoke system that works for you. Whether the solution is chemically-based or largely mechanical, we can recognise the issue and devise and implement the correct water treatment solution.And thanks to our dedicated customer assistance, our support begins the moment you contact us.
The TWC water treatment offer includes chemicals and equipment, as well as our hands-on expertise. Call us for a full appraisal of how we can meet your needs. Our range includes:
- Dosing pumps and control panels
- water softeners
- Filtration systems
- De-alk or Demin water treatments, whatever the size
- UV bacteriological control
- controllers for cooling towers, steam boilers or domestic applications
- Specialist plant for the on-site production of chlorine dioxide