Expert Witness Services
Our highly-qualified consultants can put their expertise at your disposal by providing an independent and professional expert witness service. The whole team has wide-ranging experience, as well as a range of industry-recognised qualifications, including a PhD in Microbiology and CoCA/S301 (a certificate of competence in asbestos). Having such an array of skills and specialisms means we're able to offer a correspondingly broad range of expert witness services across a very diverse range of matters.
Scientific Services` expert witness services cover...
Scientific Services' expert witness services cover:
- Asbestos related issues, including accidental exposure to asbestos, quality of asbestos removal and asbestos management;
- Clinical waste treatment and advice on the validation and efficacy of various devices, legislative framework and guidelines imposed by the Environment Agency;
- Clean room technology, including the measurement and validation of microbiological contamination levels within clean room production areas;
- Microbiological testing;
- Microbiological contamination;
- Sterilisation and disinfection;
- The spread of pathogens and other microorganisms within animal husbandry systems, food production areas, and areas used to manufacture medical devices.
No reviews were found for Expert Witness Services. Be the first to review!