Fire & Rescue Services
Comprehensive Legionella Risk Assessment and Monitoring Programme for over 70 manned and retained Fire Stations across Northern Ireland. Following successful delivery of these services, the contract was further enhanced to include asbestos surveying and management.
- Local, directly employed Environmental Service team
- Maintenance of hot and cold water systems including shower head disinfection, tank cleaning and system chlorination
- Legionella Risk Assessments and Monitoring Services
- Asbestos Management Surveying for over 70 properties
- Asbestos bulk sampling
- Maintenance of asbestos electronic management software
- Provision of an Asbestos Management Plan including ongoing annual ACM (Asbestos Containing Materials) condition inspections
- Project management and consultancy for the encapsulation, repair and removal of ACMS.