Food Waste Disposal Services
StormFisher offers a reliable, environmentally sustainable solution for waste from Ontario’s food processors, food retailers, and waste haulers StormFisher processes up to 100,000 tonnes of organic material per year from Ontario’s food producers and food retailers, and turns it into renewable energy and fertilizer. We work directly with waste generators and haulers to offer a cost effective and sustainable solution to manage their organic waste, be it solids, packaged materials, liquids and retail food waste.
Let’s be sustainable together while saving on your disposal costs!
Our facility helps improve your environmental stewardship by diverting waste from landfill to create renewable energy. Other advantages include:
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- Gets you early compliance with upcoming waste diversion regulations
- Let your customers, employees and shareholders know that you’re making a difference.
We process a wide variety of organics waste
- Food processor – vegetables, meat, bread/grains, dairy
- Restaurant (grease trap, organics)
- Institutional waste (cafeterias, campuses, etc.)
- Warehouse off-spec packaged waste
- Biofuels residuals and agricultural waste
- Grocery store waste
- Dog Food
- Packaged waste
- Liquid waste
- Bottling line
We are located 3mins off the 401 in London, Ontario and are open 24hrs/day, 7 days/week with no seasonal variability. Certficates of destruction can be issued. StormFisher Environmental is certified by the Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change.