Aqua Data has the capability to import and structure data from the client’s GIS (Geographical Information System) into the aquaGEOTM software, and to export the network, along with inspection and modeling results, to most commercially available formats such as ArcGIS™ (ESRI), ArcView™ (ESRI), MapInfo®, Geomedia® (Intergraph), Microstation® (Bentley), and Autodesk Map®. In order to ensure data integrity, Aqua Data can develop interfaces between aquaGEOTM and the commercial GIS packages used by municipalities.
- Data input
- Data structuring
- Data control and validation
- Database conversion to aquaGEOTM
- Data export to other formats
- Adaptation of in-house computerized management systems to meet customer needs, including the development of customized software;
- Interface of our computerized management systems with geomatic systems used by the client including the design of the implementation processes and database updates;
- Management support for database structuring and updating.