Green Building Certification Services
- HERS Ratings
- ENERGY STAR for New Homes
- Enterprise Green Communities
- ICC 700 National Green Building Standard
- GreenStar Remodeling Standard
- LEED for Homes and LEED Multifamily Mid-Rise
- DOE’s Zero Energy Ready Home
- Passive House
What does it mean to 'Be Green?'
A “green building” can mean many things; it just depends on what you want it to mean.
If your focus is to have a healthier indoor environment, reduce your carbon or water footprint, or simply to cut back on your energy bills, LEED and other various rating systems provide a framework to achieve those goals. Whatever they may be, there’s a green building practice that will help you achieve your goal.
Eco Achievers works with every energy / green certification available - from compliance with the 2012 IECC and HERS Ratings up through ENERGY STAR, LEED, Passive House, and even Living Building Challenge. We serve as consultants and perform third-party testing and verification for the programs listed.