Halon Decommissioning and Recovery
Synergy Recycling provides a nationwide service to the waste industry to manage hazardous cylinders and other pressure vessels such as Halons; C02; Nitrogen; R22 and other refrigerants; fire extinguishers and lecture bottles. In addition to a national network of specialist ADR trained contractors, we employ a specialist consultant in cylinder identification and destruction and a host of specialist technical partners to dispose of the gases that we deal with.
- Decommissioning – on site environmentally sound recovery.
- Refilling and Pressure Testing to EU and British Standards.
- Repackaging / Reprocessing.
- National and regional collection solutions
- Storage (Halon banking).
- A computerised daily cylinder tracking system which provides either a full listing or selectable information based on companies, contractors, cylinder types and sizes and sates (from/to). All Consignees are provided with fully documented collection receipts.
- Synergy can also provide both Health & Safety and ADR training and DSGA consultancy services to their clients.
- Contact us to arrange for a quotation or collection today.