High Performance Building Services
There are many benefits to developing a sustainable building, for instance, ENERGY STAR®-certified buildings typically use 35 percent less energy than average buildings and cost 50 cents less per square foot to operate. They also have higher occupancy rates, increased asset value, and lower carbon emissions. It can be struggle, however, to know precisely how to engineer a sustainable building and how to attain the proper certification to be recognized for your efforts. That is, unless you work with experts who have done it all before, like those at Predictive Service.
Predictive Service offers complete consulting and engineering services, specializing in commercial, institutional, and industrial systems—both mechanical and electrical. Our engineering professionals are highly experienced, technical and accredited in all facets of facility energy systems. We understand how energy-driven systems function, proven methods for reducing utility costs, and accurate techniques for estimating project costs and energy savings.
Our Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) Professional Accreditations and Energy Star Partnership demonstrates our commitment to being energy-conscious professionals with the knowledge and skills to successfully steward the LEED® and Energy Star certification processes.
We have assisted numerous clients in multiple geographies and industries achieve certification for their specific building projects, including Energy Performance Verification and AHSRAE 90.1 – Appendix G – Performance Rating Method. From new construction to existing buildings, we provide a complete range of sustainability, ENERGY STAR® and LEED® services, including:
- Project programming and ongoing support
- Project application and registration with the certifying entity
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering design
- Building commissioning services for both new and retro-commissioning projects
- Expert energy audits, lighting solutions, modeling and consulting for compliance with ASHRAE
- Peer-review consultation for firms not yet familiar with the LEED® process
- LEED® Documentation Management (LDM) to ensure all LEED® required documentation from the design and construction team is completed, recorded and submitted
We provide value at all phases of project development. Consider engaging us no matter where you are:
Pre-Design or Project Development Programming Phase
- Assist with project programming, preliminary energy modeling for all building systems, develop project goals and initial systems considerations.
- LEED® goal generation, Certification rating, and technical support
- LEED® project application and registration with the U.S. Green Building Council
- Assist with the development of the Owner Project Requirements (OPR) and Basis of Design (BOD)
- Assist the architect and engineers with LEED® related pre-design issues
Design and Construction Document Phase
- Provide full service Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing Engineering Services
- Provide Commissioning services for all phases of the project.
- Design team peer review for LEED® compliance
- LEED® required project design review and final application for certification
Construction Admission Phase
- Pre-bid review and consultation
- Review contractor pre-qualifications and assist with contractor interviews
- Provide onsite observation
- Provide Project management and LEED® Document tracking services.
- Provide functional performance testing of systems as part of the Commissioning process
- MEP Systems
- Building Envelope
- Provide ongoing commissioning services