Highwood - Strategic Advisory Consultancy Service
We know that the emissions management space can be a challenge to navigate. Changing regulations, emerging technologies, voluntary initiatives and region-specific incentives and programs can make decision making complicated. Highwood can provide support in finding and assessing the right solutions for your organization and maximizing value in a rapidly changing industry.
Highwood has a diverse team of experts that can provide custom support with anything from one-off requests to company-wide emissions strategy, planning, and implementation.
Our services include:
- Regulatory Compliance Support
- Canadian Federal/Provincial GHG Reporting including TIER, OBPS, SGRR, BC OGC, and GHGRP
- Canadian Federal Air Emissions Reporting including NPRI and MSAPR
- Alberta EPEA SO2 and NOx Reporting
- Alberta Directive 060 Regulations support including alternative-FEMP assessments (View Fugitive Emissions Services) and Annual Methane Reporting requirements
- United States Environmental Protection Agency Air Programs and GHG reporting
- Maximizing Value of Emissions Economics
- Funding applications from federal and provincial programs such as Alberta’s Methane Technology Implementation Program or Natural Resources ‘Canada’s’ Emissions Reduction Fund
- Carbon tax implications assessment
- Assessment of economic value of carbon offsets
- Cost impact analysis of emerging regulatory burden and associated fees
- Economic optimization of reaching emission reduction targets
- ESG Support and Advisory
- ESG reporting
- Specific Climate Disclosure Advisory and reporting support (View Voluntary Initiative Services) e.g., SASB, CDP, SEC, TCFD
- GHG protocol adoption and support in setting performance targets
- Inventory management and GHG quantification for scope 1 and 2 emissions
- Scope 3 assessment and quantification
- Net-Zero Pathway Planning
- Consulting Expert advisory services assessing equipment inventory and providing analysis of potential projects (View Reduction Pathway Services)
- Assessment of cost-effective solutions and customized emissions reduction plans
How do I get more information?
If you’re interested in these services, we would be happy to set up a free consultation to understand your needs and to provide more information. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a form on our contact page.
No reviews were found for Highwood - Strategic Advisory Consultancy Service. Be the first to review!