Himenviro - ESP to Baghouse Conversion Service
The latest emissions regulations have reduced the maximum allowable emission limits to such a degree that many existing precipitators cannot achieve compliance. In such cases, it becomes necessary to provide costly additional fields, or to install cost-effective, high efficiency, retrofit fabric filter technology in the existing casing.
Most popular related searches
Benefits For ESP Conversions And Retrofits Made By Himenviro
In addition to the general advantages of bag filters, the following important and economic benefits can be taken into consideration for such an investment:
- Lower clean gas dust emissions compared to the ESP operations
- Economical bag filter design using low pressure off - line cleaning in combination with bag length up to 8m can be foreseen for ESP conversions, to decrease the pressure drop across the bag filter and to increase the bag life time
- Re-use of existing casing, duct work, steel support, dust transport and auxiliary equipment
- Flexible and pre-assembled filter head module design reduces down time to a minimum and enables the plant to execute ESP conversions during regular plant shutdown times
- Low cost solution compared to the cost of a new installation
Retrofit and up-gradation for Fabric Filters.
These include extensions, module additions/retrofits (as per requirement) to reduce outlet emission and enhance bag life.
No reviews were found for Himenviro - ESP to Baghouse Conversion Service. Be the first to review!