HSE & Risk Management Services
From Operations Support
RPS Energy provides Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Risk Management consultancy services to the energy and other major hazards industries. We specialise in the management of HSE as well as providing support on the broader issues of Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Our principal services include:
- HSE Consenting and Permitting
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment and Management
- Integrated Management Systems
- Project and Operations Management and Support
- Strategy, Policy and Management Plans
- Emergency Planning and Business Continuity
- Safety Risk Assessments (including Safety Cases, HAZID/HAZOPS, QRA etc).
- Legislative Analysis and New Country Entrant Evaluations
- Peer Review, Audit and Verification
- Training and Competence Assessment
We provide our services across the full business lifecycle from inception through the planning and construction/installation building phases to operations and eventually decommissioning. We aim to add value by offering professional flexible client focussed advice and support, and can supply our services as discrete elements or as a complete integrated management service. This includes providing an in-house resource if required.