In-house Laboratory Services
Trials bach and columns (lysimeters) Feasibility study of different formulations of surfactants and oxidizing and determining the dose to be applied. It allows to assess the mobilization and / or solubilisation of the contaminant (LNAPL and DNAPL) by applying different surfactants.
Development of surfactants to hydrophilic-hydrophobic cartaDeterminación of balance (HLB) of the product problem. Formulation and production of surfactant adapted to the product requirements.
Optimization tests biostimulation and bioaugmentation treatments
- Determination of the biodegrading capacity (soil / water).
- Microbiological characterization of contaminated soil and to determine the potential of the medium biodegrader affected waters.
- Indicator of the possible application of sustainable technologies such as biological remediation strategies.
- Biotratabilidad test.
- Application of different experimental test microcosms (soil / water) to identify and design the type of biological treatment to be applied (biostimulation and / or bioaugmentation).
CA assessment in decontamination processes
- Design and dimensioning of activated carbon filters.
- Advice on the design and dimensioning of AC filters for water treatment and air, depending on the required flow rate and pollution load present.
- Viability assay allows comparing different types of commercial CA (mineral and organic) to optimize the process of purifying contaminated water.