Indoor Air Quility Services
From Occupational Health & Safety
When indoor air quality is poor, building occupants often report feeling sick or uncomfortable. ECOH’s consultants are experts in assessing indoor air quality, and recommending how you can improve it and prevent future problems.
If you have an indoor air quality problem, ECOH ca...
If you have an indoor air quality problem, ECOH can help you by:
- Investigating causes of complaints
- Measuring comfort factors like temperature and humidity
- Sampling for contaminants and indicators of insufficient fresh air
- Evaluating Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Recommending measures to improve indoor air quality
- Designing and supervising duct-cleaning programs
- Preparing remediation contract specifications and evaluating contract bids
- Managing remediation projects
- Providing litigation support and expert testimony
No reviews were found for Indoor Air Quility Services. Be the first to review!