Itasca - Environmental Consulting Services
From Consulting - Hydrogeology and Environment
Itasca specializes in site assessment, data analysis, the evaluation of impacts to water resources, the selection of remediation systems, the implementation of remedial actions that lead to the closure of sites where contaminated soil and groundwater are encountered, and seismology. Services are provided that range from the sampling of soil, sediment, and water to the construction of detailed models to be used in the assessment of the fate of chemicals in the environment. In addition, as a part of Environmental Assessments (EAs), Environmental Impact Statements (EISs), baseline investigations, and litigation, Itasca has completed many assessments of environmental impacts to the quantity and quality of water resources.
Core services include:
- Delineation of contaminant sources and evaluation of the extent of groundwater contamination
- Evaluation of remedial options and development of exit strategies for site closure
- Design, cost estimation, installation, and operation of groundwater, sediment, and soil remediation systems
- Prediction and analysis of environmental impacts on local and regional surface-water and groundwater systems
- Development of environmental-impact remediation strategies for permitting and closure
- Support for environmental permitting, permit renewals, and regulatory compliance
- Closure of mine facilities
- Design of monitoring systems
- High level review of project work by other parties
- Litigation support involving allocation, fate and transport analysis, and sources of contamination
No reviews were found for Itasca - Environmental Consulting Services. Be the first to review!