Kelmac Group - Onsite Internal Auditing
Sometimes its good to get an outside assessment. This is a service for companies looking for support with a once off or annual support with their internal audit program.
- Dedicated Consultant
- Internal Audit Schedule Planning (optional)
- Advance Preparation / Documentation Desktop Review
- Visit Agenda (provided in advance for planning resources availability)
- Onsite Internal Audit
- Full documented report on all findings & recommendations
- Follow Up Call & Discussion on any findings and/or recommendations
- Dedicated consultant
- Audit Scheduling & Planning Assistance
- Remote and Onsite Available
- Full Documented Report Included
Service CoverageSometimes its good to get an outside assessment. This is a service for companies looking for support with a once off or annual support with their internal audit program.
- Internal Audit Planning & Scheduling [Optional]
We can assist with preparing your internal audit schedule. For example, whether you want to conduct a single, full system internal audit per year or wish to break out your audits in a systematic way throughout the year.
- Initial Call with the Consultant
As part of the planning phase, our consultant will arrange a call with you to ensure you are ready, brief you on our process and answer any questions that you might have about the process or service.
- Internal Audit Agenda
To ensure that you are fully ready for the internal audit, we will issue an internal audit agenda in advance to ensure you are fully prepared and all resources are available for the agreed date & time that the internal audit will take place.
- Advance Desktop Review [Optional]
Our consultant will complete an initial desktop review of key documentation in advance of the scheduled internal audit date.
- Onsite Internal Audit
Our consultant will conduct either an onsite internal audit of your QMS based on ISO 9001:2015 Requirements.
At the closing meeting (end of audit), the Consultant will informally advise you of all findings & recommendations.
- Full Documented Report
We will provide a detailed, full documented report on all findings & recommendations as part of the service.
- Follow Up Call & Discussion
Our consultant will schedule a follow up call with you to go through the report & discuss any findings and/or recommendations. Additional assistance will also be available.