Land Management Planning
ESI staff are qualified and licensed to practice forestry throughout the eastern United States, including staff recognized as Certified Foresters by the Society of American Foresters (SAF). In addition, they are adept at using spatial data management tools such as Global Positioning System (GPS) receivers and Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and working with a variety of stakeholders on complex projects.
ESI’s forestry team has established positive working relationships with federal, state, and local government agencies and they have a comprehensive familiarity with forest management techniques and assessments.
ESI provides the following Land Management Services:
- Resource Management Planning (including agricultural exemption, stewardship and BMP Management Plans)
- Integrated Land Planning for Optimum Financial Benefit
- Identification and Capitalization of Ecosystem Service Credits
- Forest Carbon Project Development
- Third-Party Consultation and Dispute Resolution (expert witness)