Litigation Support Services
The senior staff at Hart & Hickman provide environmental expert consulting and testimony with cases involving a range of hydrogeologic conditions and compounds including chlorinated solvents, petroleum hydrocarbons, gasoline additives, pesticides, herbicides, nutrients, PCBs, and metals such as lead, arsenic, and mercury.
Most popular related searches
Technical research, data compilation, and interpre...
- Technical research, data compilation, and interpretation
- Fate and transport of compounds in the environment
- Hydrogeologic and geologic evaluation
- Source identification and release timing
- Remediation methods and costs
- Receptor and risk evaluations
- Peer review and standard of care
- Affidavit preparation and expert testimony in deposition and court
No reviews were found for Litigation Support Services. Be the first to review!