Managed Care Program
OU understands the unique challenges of wastewater and the importance of customized treatment plans, on-going maintenance and the challenges of finding qualified operators to manage your wastewater plant. These reasons and numerous others, have plant managers turning to OU for complete outsourcing of wastewater operations and maintenance.
OU supplies licensed operators, engineering services and chemical specialists to fully support wastewater operations. The benefits of receiving one invoice for the wastewater plant, increasing your ROI, combined with the peace of mind of a reliable, compliant system process make the managed care program an obvious choice.
OU handles everything from plant operations, chemicals and solids disposal to sampling, analysis, reporting and regulatory compliance. All resulting in the freedom to focus on your primary business.
- Operational cost savings
- Chemical cost savings
- Equipment cost savings
- Maintenance cost savings
- Baseline monitoring reports
- Self-monitoring reports
- Sampling program
- Process issue problem-solving
- Preventative maintenance program
- Trends monitored and responses initiated
- Compliance maintained through experienced, licensed team
- Optimize plant performance
- Process plan developed
- Routine audits of process performance
- Implementation of process safety plan
- Implement current plant safety protocols
Management and Maintenance of Assets
- Implement preventative maintenance program
- Work with on-site maintenance team to mitigate areas of concern