Meet challenging requirements for sample ionization, mass filtering, and ion detection. High voltage power supplies are mission critical to mass spectrometry. If your supply fails or does not operate to specifications, your entire end-product is unusable. Advanced Energy’s dedicated high voltage power supplies for mass spectrometers are used in sample ionization, mass filtering, and ion detection. We build on more than 30 years of experience to equip you with high voltage power supplies that easily meet your individual requirements and overall system design. Our high voltage supplies are ideal for quadrupole (single or triple) and time-of-flight (ToF) mass filters, electrospray ionization (ESI), photomultiplier tubes (PMTs), and Dynodes. And they can help ensure your accuracy, resolution, and detection are optimal.
As a mass spectrometer manufacturer, you face increasing customer expectations — higher mass-to-charge ratio (m/z) range, improved resolution, reduced tool size, increased reliability, and intuitive operation. You need to simplify system design, streamline tool size, and minimize manufacturing costs without compromising measurement performance.
Your power supply's performance, stability, and size directly impact the performance, stability, and size of your mass spectrometer.
With deep application and design expertise, Advanced Energy’s HiTek and UltraVolt power supply products meet the needs of all mass spectrometer designs — MALDI-ToF, Q-ToF, single/triple quadrupole, and ICP-MS formats. Our dedicated mass spectrometer power supplies are designed for high-performance mass spectrometer ionization and mass filter stages. And our E, A, AA, D, M, and V series power supply modules are leading solutions for ionization, mass filter, and ion detection applications.
- Widest portfolio of mass spectrometer specific and general-purpose power supplies
- Ultimate performance, low noise supplies for critical high accuracy applications, with ripple levels down to 2 ppm
- Reliable, consistent operation over long working periods
- Modular design, small-footprint, high-density power capabilities specifically suited to mass spectrometry
- Deep, dedicated expertise in mass spectrometer power supply design with global manufacturing and support capabilities