Materials Consulting and Research Services
Quest Integrity performs specialized consulting and research into ferrous and non-ferrous metals, nonmetallic materials, coatings and surface treatments.
- Materials selection
- Materials conformance and compatibility
- Life and condition assessments
- Creep, creep fatigue and high temperature metallurgy
- Materials testing and evaluation
- High temperature corrosion
- Atmospheric, aqueous and localized (pitting, crevice) corrosion
- Materials degradation mechanisms
- Root cause failure analysis
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Repair and refurbishment techniques
Our staff of experienced metallurgists, materials scientists and engineers, corrosion engineers, tribologists, surface scientists, structural and mechanical engineers have extensive industry experience in research and development, and provide an in-depth understanding of materials behavior in industrial applications.
Quest Integrity has over 35 years of advanced materials research performed both for industrial and government clients. We also engage in international research programs and collaborate with universities and research institutes worldwide.
Quest Integrity operates comprehensive and sophisticated materials testing laboratories that perform conventional destructive testing, characterization and materials selection such as tensile, compressive, fatigue & fracture, creep and scanning microscopy. We also have a number of unique testing capabilities as well including an innovative suite of high temperature corrosion testing setups. We can replicate many destructive effects and conditions and operating environments for test specimens. Additionally, our capabilities include many types of dynamic or static testing.