Minerals Planning Service
Enzygo offers a full range of consultancy services to the minerals extraction industry. The team has a wide range of experience within the minerals industry including advice, preparation and submission of planning applications for mineral and aggregate recycling operations. Our Waste & Minerals Planning team provides planning advice on a variety of developments including.
- Site search and appraisals.
- Minerals Planning | Enzygo
- Investigation and collation of data available from the relevant Authorities, including maps, reports, previous planning applications and studies, development plan review as well as local environmental data.
- Advice and recommendations on site design and working method statements including any necessary geotechnical engineering works.
- Coordination, preparation and submission of planning applications and Environmental Impact Assessments, including hydrology, landscape and visual impact assessments, transport, noise, ecology etc. with any subsequent environmental auditing, monitoring and management.
- Liaison with Environment Agency, Mineral Planning Authorities, Local Authorities, Natural England, DEFRA, other statutory and non-statutory consultees.
- Design and supervision of site restoration and any necessary site remediation works
- CLEU applications.
- S106 negotiations and agreements.
- ROMP (Review of Old Mineral Permissions) applications.