Mining and Cyanide Services
From Consulting Services
Most popular related searches
Clearly, cyanide containing effluents must be trea...
Clearly, cyanide containing effluents must be treated prior to disposal to receiving water environments. This also applies to cyanide-containing wastes such as spent heap leach agglomerates.
EnviroGulf Consulting offers the following consulting services to clients:
- Environmental review and, or, audits of cyanide handling and use and potential forenvironmental releases from mining operations.
- Assessment and prediction of the environmental effects of planned releases of cyanide-containing wastewaters.
- Aquatic biological impact and ecotoxicological assessments of cyanide-containing wastes and wastewater effluents discharged to fresh waters and estuarine and marine waters.
- Identification, measurement and characterisation of toxic and non-toxic cyanide species in effluent and receiving waters.
- Monitoring: design, planning, execution of monitoring programs.
- Collation, reduction, analyses and interpretation of monitoring data.
- Advice on implementing toxicity bioassays of liquid effluents and in-plant effluent streams.
- Determination of cause and effect relationships, where possible.
EnviroGulf Consulting subcontracts international test authority-approved or registered laboratories to analyse our clients' samples. The following determinands can be analysed:
- Free cyanide (HCN and/or CN-).
- Total cyanide (TCN).
- Metallocyanide complexes, e.g. Cu(CN)2.
- Thiocyanate (SCN).
- Dissolved metals in hydrometallurgical cyanide solutions and effluents used to predict the most likely metal-cyanide complexes present in discharges.
- Total metals for assessing metal-cyanide precipitates.
EnviroGulf Consulting undertakes water, sediment and aquatic biological monitoring of waters receiving gold mining waste and wastewaters containing residual cyanides Hydrometallurgical process circuits under normal and upset conditions may also be monitored.
This service includes the following:
- Planning, commissioning and execution of monitoring programs designed to measure the significant effects of cyanide-containing wastewater discharges on receiving water ecosystems.
- Critical appraisal of clients existing monitoring databases with data reduction, analysis and interpretation.
- Biological sampling and monitoring of fish, algae and macroinvertebrate populations in receiving waters containing cyanide wastewaters.
- Tailing dam cyanide degradation.
No reviews were found for Mining and Cyanide Services. Be the first to review!