Molecular Biology Services
At EuTech Scientific Services we understand the needs of Molecular Biology-based Biotech industries very well. Our clients consider our laboratory as the extension of their own laboratory. We offer the highest quality and most comprehensive research services. Our team of highly experienced scientists works hand-in-hand with you to satisfy your Molecular Biology Research needs.
All work is performed in strict confidentiality.
Services Available Include:
DNA isolation, purification, and QC:
- DNA isolation from plant, bacterial, soil, mammalian tissue, blood or other biological specimens.
- Purification of DNA by Anion-exchange chromatography.
- Isolation and purification DNA from Agarose gels.
- Purification of Oligonucleotides using denaturing Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
- Purification and concentration determination of DNA from aqueous solutions.
- Restriction enzymes analysis of DNA.
- Separation of small DNA fragments by conventional gel electrophoresis.
- Southern blotting analysis.
- Dot blotting of DNA.
- Customer required QC services for the isolated materials
DNA amplification and analysis:
- Whole genome amplification.
- Construction of recombinant DNA molecules using PCR.
- Enzymatic amplification of DNA by PCR.
- Oligonucleotide-directed mutagenesis using PCR.
DNA cloning and Mutagenesis:
- General cloning and sub-cloning services using plasmid vectors.
- Generation of expression clones for mutant proteins.
- Gene synthesis using ligation of long oligonucleotides of target sequences.
Plasmid purification and expression of recombinant protein:
- Plasmid isolation and purification services for Mini, Midi, and Maxi-scale preparation of plasmid DNA.
- Transformation, Expression and Purification of E. coli-based recombinant proteins from inclusion bodies (insoluble) and media.
RNA isolation, analysis, and amplification:
- Isolation of total RNA, mRNA, micro RNA, including customer required QC services.
- Preparation of cytoplasmic RNA from tissue culture cells.
- Concentration determination of RNA from aqueous solutions.
- Isolation and purification of RNA from Agarose and polyacrylamide gels.
- Agarose gel analysis of RNA.
- Denaturing polyacrylamide gel (Urea-PAGE) analysis of RNA.
- RNA analysis by Northern-blot analysis.
- Enzymatic amplification of RNA by PCR (RT-PCR).
- Primer extension analysis.
- Conventional Protein purification using gel-filtration, Ion-exchange, Immunoaffinity and Metal chelate affinity chromatography.
- Purification and characterization using HPLC and Reversed-Phase-HPLC.
- Protein concentration determination.
- SDS-PAGE of proteins under non-reducing condition.
- SDS-PAGE of proteins reducing condition.
- Staining and drying of SDS-PAGE gels.
- Electroblotting from polyacrylamide gels.
- Western blot analysis.
- Preparation of Antibody-Ligand chemical conjugates.
- Purification of Antibody-Ligand chemical conjugates.
- TCA precipitation.
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA).