Odour Control For Air Pollution
Odour control is a specialist area of air pollution control, made complex by its direct impact on the public at large and the methodology of performance measurement.
Odour control requires a broad approach for guaran...
Odour control requires a broad approach for guaranteed resolution. ASK Piearcey Ltd undertake the following steps to develop effective schemes:
- Determine the compliance parameters and legislative requirements pertinent to the application
- Investigate and understand the processes that generate the odour
- Quantify and characterise the various emissions leading to odours (including fugitive releases)
- Negotiate and develop and agreed odour consent for the process with the authorities
- Design an effective fume capture system
- Where necessary, design and specify the optimum abatement equipment
- Where appropriate Develop an Odour Management Plan (OMP)
- Manage the tender process and procurement of the capital project
- Supervise the installation of the system
- Commission or assist/supervise the commissioning and testing of the system
- Generate odour monitoring and complaint monitoring protocols to abide by the OMP
- Generate an on-going periodic test protocol in agreement with the OMP
No reviews were found for Odour Control For Air Pollution. Be the first to review!