Clean Harbors Oil Spill Responses Services handles oil and oil related products of all types on land and in water. From fuel, fuel oil to #6 oil and crude, we have resources and expertise to handle any size spill. Our abilities include the deployment of containment hard boom and recovery of product on land and water (skimming, pumps, vacuum trucks). We can also store recovered product (mobile storage tanks, transporters).
- Immediate response
- Extensive resources and equipment including response vessels, containment boom, skimming and recovery equipment
- Response to all types of products, heavy, medium and light oils, PCBs, low flash point including submerged oils
- Dedicated Response Strike Team and oil spill logistics management
- Full ICS/NIMS support team
- Certified vessel operators and crew support
- Oil spill logistics management
- Agency contractor and insurance company approved
- Waste removal and disposal
Under the U.S. Coast Guard’s (OSRO) Classification Program, Clean Harbors holds Captain of the Port ratings for facilities and vessels in ports throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Our abilities include the deployment of hard boom and recovery of product on land and water (skimmers, pumps, vacuum trucks), including temporary storage and disposal. Many coastal Clean Harbors service centers hold Coast Guard approved Marine Operations Manuals for ship-to-shore transfers of oily waste and cargo. Visit the U.S. Coast Guard’s (OSRO) Classification Program website.