On-Site Maintenance Servics
Our support programs connect you with the experts, reports, tools, discounts and maintenance services you need to extract maximum life cycle value from automation hardware and software. Our industrial automation support services provide flexibility for all aspects of your electrical distribution and automation systems.
Our Support Programs
- Hardware - Preventative maintenance site visits, site engineering services, spare parts, module exchange and reserve programs.
- Remote management – Optional proactive monitoring of system status and health, including recent enhancements to cybersecurity, automated backups, and network troubleshooting.
- Software – Maintenance releases, service packs, patches and software updates, discounts on all offline tests, development, or disaster recovery system licenses.
- Additional options – Flexible funding, upgrade and migration planning, 4-hour response times, expanded onsite visits, lifecycle assessments, cybersecurity and turbomachinery services, Arc Flash mitigation, training and consulting
Benefits and Features
- Protect critical investments by effectively maintaining hardware and software systems; ensure all systems are always up-to-date.
- Maximize asset performance by reducing downtime and increasing performance levels.
- Reduce total cost of ownership and operation through innovative discounts and flexible funding options.
- Improve operational performance by leveraging Schneider Electric resources to drive added value, and maximize system utilization.No surprises – understand the current lifecycle status of the products in use at your site and know the best time to replace them.
No reviews were found for On-Site Maintenance Servics. Be the first to review!