On-Site Service and Calibration Services
We calibrate and adjust every pyrometer before it leaves our production facility. The respective inspection certificate is appended to the pyrometer. To ensure accurate long term measurement results, pyrometers should be calibrated regularly. If deviations are outside acceptable limits, these pyrometers need to be adjusted (VDE/VDI 3511 4.2 recommends calibration intervals of 2 years - for unfavorable environmental conditions, the period should be reduced). For this reason, we offer calibration and adjustment services for your pyrometers on site.
The following services are part of our on-site service*:
1. Status Appraisal
- Visual inspection (general check of functionality)
- Read-out and documentation of pyrometer settings
- Check and documentation (on customer request) of measuring accuracy
- Temperature / analog values - at least 3 measuring points (more on request)
2. Calibration and Adjustment
- Cleaning of pyrometers
- Test process / adjustment of settings
- Check of temperature range including analog values
- Re-import of pyrometer settings
3. Preparation of Certificates
- Preparation of documentation and printout of factory settings and works certificate with at least three measuring points (more on request)
- Preparation of before/after-certificate (on request)
- This certification is used for long-term documentation of a measuring device. Therefore, you get a reliable indicator of whether measurement errors are primarily caused by environmental influences and / or aging of the measuring system.
- The aging process of the pyrometer in the plant is documented, so that possible deviations can be corrected by analysing the before/after-certificate, if necessary.