Preventive Maintenance and Oxidizer Evaluations Services
Did you know that some air permits require oxidizer operators to have scheduled maintenance programs for their systems in order to remain in compliance with regulations? The Anguil PME is a thorough audit of a system's operation, covering multiple days and an extensive checklist. Upon completion, customers receive a detailed report with recommendations for improving performance, reliability, and safety.
All PMEs are performed by certified Anguil Field Service Engineers. In addition to being ISN audited, our service personnel are trained in confined space, hazard communication and lockout / tagout (LOTO) procedures.
The standard PME is broken down into the following categories and may vary based on equipment make and model:
Mechanical Inspection (Internal and External)
- Reactor Chamber, Access Doors, Compressed Air Train, Dampers, Valves (Poppet & Rotary), Media and/or Catalyst, Insulation, Fan(s), Ductwork, Exhaust Stack, Fuel Train, Burner(s), Expansion Joint(s), Control Panels, Collection Plenum, Flame Arestor, and Cold Face
Electrical Inspection and Component Testing
- Thermocouples, Switches, Actuators, Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), Motors, Starters, Burner Control System, Temperature and Pressure Controllers, Data Recorder, Relays, Timers, Emergency Stops, Disconnects, Operator Interface Displays, and Communication Devices (Modem or Ethernet)
Process Control Analysis
- System Startup Cycle, Online Conditions, Safety Shutdowns, Alarms, Pressure Control Loop(s), Valve Cycling, Temperature Profile, Burner Tuning, Airflow Switches
Additional Services available upon request include:
- Destruction Removal Efficiency (DRE) Checks-Onsite or Laboratory Analysis
- Catalyst Activity Testing
- System Inlet Balancing
- Spare Parts Identification (Critical and Recommended)
We not only service Anguil oxidizers but also systems manufactured by others. On average, Anguil services oxidizers made by eighteen different manufacturers every year. Maintenance programs can be purchased individually or grouped into a custom designed service package.