Process & Environmental Engineering Services
MJM Environmental was originally established in 1999 to provide industrial clients in Newcastle and the Hunter region with niche process and environmental consulting services.
Most popular related searches
The Process and Environmental Engineering business unit specialises in the provision of specialist engineering consulting services. Our services and capability includes the following:
- Authorised Regulatory Authority (EPA/Council) negotiations
- Carbon – Monitoring – Reporting – Auditing
- Environmental Monitoring & Compliance Reporting
- Environmental Assessments, Plans and Systems
- Environmental Auditing (ISO 14001)
- National Pollutant Inventory Reporting
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER)
- Air Dispersion Modelling and Air Quality Impact Assessments
- Odour Monitoring, Modelling and Reporting
- Odour Treatment Option Investigation, Concept Design & Detail Design
- Odour Systems Contract Documentation & Project Management
- Process Engineering
- Contaminated Site Assessment
- Occupational Hygiene & Safety (Workplace) Monitoring
- Environmental & Workplace Training
We have a proven track record in developing long-term relationship with all of our clients and delivering high quality engineering solutions that meet our client’s expectations.
No reviews were found for Process & Environmental Engineering Services. Be the first to review!