From Infrastructure Construction
We provide capital program management on an as-needed basis to numerous special districts and cities in California to help them save on long-term staffing costs and respond to short-term, project-specific needs to ramp up experienced staff. Our CIP manager talks about the advantages of concurrently kicking off engineering design and environmental permitting at the start of a new infrastructure project. Our CIP managers are dedicated to quality and the highest ethical standards in contracting. We specialize in municipal projects with construction values ranging from the low millions of dollars to several hundred million dollars.
- Project planning, modeling and prioritization
- Scheduling, rate studies and funding assistance
- Design and value engineering
- CEQA/NEPA documentation, permitting and technical studies
- Right-of-way acquisition
- Public outreach
- QA/QC and construction support services
- Start-up and operations services
No reviews were found for Program Management. Be the first to review!