Pulsar Instruments - Noise Meter and Vibration Meter Recalibration
Why you should choose Pulsar Instruments:
- Accurate calibration of noise and vibration measurement instruments
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with regulations and standards
- Quick turnaround times
- Priority service available on request
- Fixed prices (no hidden extras). Prices include:
- Firmware updates
- Performance adjustments
- Checking on over 100 different parameters
- New batteries
- Minor repairs (including to display screens)
- Issue of new valid calibration certificates
- Extends your existing warranty for a further 12 months
- UKAS calibration available on request
- Collection service available
- Affordable and traceable calibration service for other manufactured makes and models also available
Our warranty offers total confidence
Pulsar Instruments sound level meters, noise dosemeters, and acoustic calibrators are well known for being robust and hard-wearing and come with a 1-year warranty. However, recalibrating and servicing your instruments is an important factor of ensuring your equipment continues to function correctly; this is called in IEC standard 61672 for sound level meters or ‘Routine Verification’.
We recommend that you return your noise meter and acoustic calibrator for service and recalibration on a yearly basis so you can have total confidence in your noise measurements. If you do, we will extend your warranty period for a further 12 months free of charge up to 7 years.
The Pulsar Warranty includes any faults on the sound level meter and accidental case damage. Please note the warranty does not cover accidental damage to the microphone or damage to the display.
After recalibration of your instruments, we issue you with a current and valid calibration certificate. We perform all calibrations in accordance with recommendations and requirements of the appropriate International Standards and typically check over 100 different parameters.