Reactor services & Catalyst Handling
We offer pre-engineering services including planning, scheduling, coordination and above all, the right solutions for your problems. These services are further complemented with specialty loading processes, notably for assuring better density and/or uniformity of beds.
All these skills are acquired through stringent training programs with own facilities for life support and rescue training in confin
- Inert Entry (N2) - for catalyst unloading/reloading as well as other applications.
- Dense Loading - DENSICAT technology under license from Petroval (Total).
- Dense Loading - technology under license from UOP (USA).
- UnidenseTM - loading technology for reformer tubes under license by Unidense TM Technology GmbH.
- Catalyst Screening - under inert and normal atmospheric conditions.
- Reactor Internals - removal, reinstatement, video inspection, repairs, modifications, upgrades, passivation.
- Reformers (Furnace) - total service including tube changing/welding and uniform loading.
- Reformers/Platformers - catalyst changeout, mechanical works and installation.
- Ammonia Converters - total service including upgrading and specialty welding.
- CCR - total service including center pipe and scallop removal, repair, welding and replacement.
- ARHDM & RDS - hydro-drilling technology for coked/fused reactors.
- HCU - total service including repair, soda ash washing, welding and dense loading.
- Parex - Molex - Olex Chambers - adsorbent changeout and mechanical work.
- EO / Tubular Reactors - catalyst changeouts.
- FCC - catalyst vacuuming and coke removal.