Recovery & Restoration Services
- 24 Hour a day emergency response services
- Water extraction
- Structural and contents drying
- Document restoration
- Selective demolition and complete reconstruction
- Mold mitigation and remediation
- Biological remediation including remediation of sewage backups
- Cleaning services including HVAC air duct cleaning, odor abatement, debris removal and carpet cleaning
- Priority emergency response access for possible future events
High Tech Equipment.
With an inventory of more than 1,000 pieces of specialized state-of-the-art equipment, BEI offers the latest technology in water damage restoration including.
- Sophisticated, heavy-duty pumps and extraction units to efficiently remove large volumes of water
- High-speed air movers to increase air flow and evaporate moisture, helping to salvage carpets, flooring, and furniture | HEPA vacuums and ozone machines to help remove unhealthy particles such as mold from the air and improve air quality in the affected property
- Refrigerant and desiccant dehumidifiers to reduce humidity and minimize secondary damage
Not only is BEI fully bonded through a treasury rated company, but BEI is also fully insured with several AM Best, A+ rated and XV categorized insurance carriers. (Policy and bond limits are available upon request.)
Bristol Environmental Inc., is sensitive to the needs of our clients during their time of crisis. We will coordinate every aspect of the project with the property owner and insurance adjuster with the professionalism and care that has earned BEI its long list of satisfied customers.