Regulator Compliance Service
It is a requirement of provincial regulations across Canada that any changes to registrations, licences, or approvals be approved before any changes to equipment or operations can be made on any permitted industrial site. Permits may also be required for new industrial facilities. Calvin Consulting has extensive experience performing air quality dispersion modelling, preparing regulatory applications, and guiding these applications through the approval process. In addition to being well-known and respected by the various regulatory agencies, our experienced staff is well-versed in all types of regulatory requirements for industrial facilities.
Calvin Consulting has earned a reputation as a leader in air quality, emissions, and wastewater reporting required by the AEPA and Environment Canada. We prepare the following reports for our clients:
- Alberta Monthly / Annual Air Quality Reports
- Alberta Annual Wastewater Reports
- Alberta Monthly Electronic CEMS Reports
- Alberta Quarterly CEMS Reports
- Alberta Annual Specified Gas Emitters Reports
- B.C. MOE Greenhouse Gas Reports
- Specified Gas Emissions Audit Reports
- Alberta AER Electronic Flaring Reports
- AER/CAPP Fugitive Emissions LDAR Reports
- Environment Canada Annual Greenhouse Gas Reports
- Environment Canada Hard Cap Emission Reduction Reports (proposed)
- AER/CAPP Dehydrator Benzene Inventory Reports
The issue of greenhouse gases and gaseous emissions has become increasingly important in recent years. The Calvin Consulting Principal Consultants have extensive experience assisting oil and gas executives in the preparation of relevant information for stakeholder and/or shareholder reports.
No reviews were found for Regulator Compliance Service. Be the first to review!