Remediatidn System Design
Remedy Engineering, Inc. personnel have extensive experience in the design, construction management, construction oversight, and operation of remediation systems. Remedy Engineering, Inc. has experience with a wide variety of remediation projects including, but not limited to, remediation at operating facilities and to support property sale or transfer and redevelopment.
Our remediation experience is summarized below:
- Pilot testing, design, construction oversight, and operations and maintenance for petroleum and solvent contaminated sites.
- Evaluation of remedial alternatives, including Net Present Value (NPV) cost analyses.
- Preparation of plans and specifications and bidding documents for construction.
- On-site supervision of system installation and operation and maintenance activities.
- Preparation of operation and maintenance manuals and bidding documents for remediation system operation.
- Use of Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling and project controls to track progress.
- Evaluation of contractor submittals during construction.
- Expertise in remediating a variety of contaminants including petroleum hydrocarbons, solvents, metals, and PCBs.
- Expertise at remediation technologies include air sparging, ozone sparging, in-situ chemical oxidation, groundwater extraction, soil vapor extraction, multi-phase extraction, vacuum enhanced recovery, bioventing, phytoremediation, and dig and haul operations.