Remediation and Construction Services
EQ’s Remediation and Construction group has successfully supported government, industrial, and commercial clients for more than 20 years. Our staff is comprised of engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, chemists, environmental scientists, hazardous waste managers, and safety professionals. We have completed hundreds of site assessment, remedial action, reutilization and redevelopment projects nationwide using sustainable solutions.
EQ has served as prime contractor on 36 federal re...
EQ has served as prime contractor on 36 federal remediation contracts valued at $904 million, including 1,259 task orders at sites around the world. These include remedial action contracts for the US Air Force, US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), US Navy Facilities Engineering Command, US Forest Service, Department of Defense (DoD), FAA, and US EPA. EQ has been a US EPA Rapid Response Contractor for more than 20 years. Our experience, expertise, and performance has provided us with the ability to work in concert with clients, attorneys, and the stakeholder community.
Our commercial clients include: P&G, City of Forest Park, GE, Boeing, GM, Delphi, J.M. Smuckers, U.S. Steel, Lafarge Cement, and others.
- EQ’s Remediation and Construction services include:
- Agency Interface
- Building Remediation and Demolition
- Construction Management
- Data Validation
- Hazardous Waste Management/Disposal
- Innovative Green Solutions
- Long-term Monitoring and Long-term Operation
- Multimedia Compliance Sampling
- Operation & Maintenance and Optimization of Remedial Systems
- Phase I/II Site Assessment
- RCRA/CERCLA Compliance
- Site Demolition/Decontamination
- Site Closeout/Decision Documents
- Site Remediation and Rapid Response
- Soil and Groundwater Assessment
- Sustainable Remedial Design and Construction
- Underground and Aboveground Storage Tanks
No reviews were found for Remediation and Construction Services. Be the first to review!