Remote Site Assessment-Service
An informed decision on Renewable Energy investment is indispensable, with weather fluctuations varying +/-20% year on year, knowing and understanding where your ‘energy’ is going to come from is essential. Our comprehensive and intuitive system simplifies this process by automating data collection and generating early on-line reports to help you focus on the best performing sites.
All the information is available live 24/7 via our easy to use web-portal. There is no need to install any specialist software – All you need is a web browser to get access to your data in real-time anywhere and any time.
An accurate site survey is essential to help you make an informed decision on a renewable energy investment. With Logic Energy you can prove your sites suitability before making a significant investment, removing risk and providing peace of mind. Connected to accurate meteorological sensors and remotely accessed data storage, our system provides live information on environmental or meteorological data – providing real time status of all your sites and significantly increasing your site’s management efficiency and running costs.
- 14 Channels
- 4 Anemometer inputs
- 4 Digital inputs
- 2 Wind vanes
- 4 Analogue inputs
- 1 Hz Sampling rate
- Local flash data storage
- Extremely low power consumption c.5mA
- Real time data
- Remote set-up
- Cell tower location
- Worldwide GPRS coverage
- Advanced charting and reporting tools on-line
- Mobile App access
- Full on-line LeSENSE management portal
- Automatic daily backup
- Easy to Export spreadsheet data
After finishing the site assessment study, use the same equipment for monitoring your future renewable energy source, be it solar panels, wind turbines, thermal energy, biomass…
Full Managed Remote Monitoring system 24/7: Logic Energy’s comprehensive and intuitive web-based system is simple and efficient. No need to install any specialist software – All you need is a web browser (a PC, mobile phone or tablet PC) to get access to your data in real-time from anywhere 24/7. With one login you have access to all your areas using our centralised Site Manager, as well as automatic alerts to your inbox, reports, charting, data comparison tools and managing agents and users.
Mobile phone App: Our NEW specially designed mobile phone app allows you to quickly and easily control your data on the go. It is intuitive to use, giving access to live information in an accessible form and allowing you to keep track and be in control on the move.
Fully Wireless GPRS solution This is a sturdy system manufactured in the UK under ISO 9001 standards. This quality of manufacturing allow us to have a very low energy requirements so it can function without the need for mains power or a standard Internet connection. In remote locations Logic Energy’s Wireless (GPRS) solution allows you greater reliability and efficiency. Fast becoming the preferred means of data transfer for remote monitoring, GPRS network coverage is often stronger than Internet coverage in these areas.
- You know if the system is working and fully set-up before leaving site. Sensors set-up can be done later on at any time from the office.
- Custom Alerts put you in control, flagging up system faults as soon as possible and reducing system downtime. By gathering performance data centrally you’ll know of an issue before the customer, enabling excellent customer support.
- With Logic Energy’s intuitive and comprehensive web-based system, it´s simple to produce high quality visual reports and charts online so you can analyse data quickly and effectively.
- Using our LeNETmobile data logging equipment you will be able to access detailed information via remotely accessed data storage, significantly improving your site management efficiency and improving responsiveness.
- All data stored on your account can be downloaded in CSV or Excel format or to a professional data analysis programme for your own analysis. Our LeSENSE web portal provides you with the basic tools to do a pre-analysis of your wind data.
- With Logic Energy you can rest assured that your data is safe, we use global SAS70 Type II certified data centres with continuous backup.
- Your data is safer with us than any other field data logger, thanks to a continuous 365 days live data backup