Site Assessment / Engineering Services
Exploration and Planing PORR Umwelttechnik GmbH offers comprehensive services in the fields of investigation and remedia-tion of contaminated sites as well as methods for making safe and remediating contaminated sites.
Investigating potentially contaminated land and co...
- Investigating potentially contaminated land and contaminated sites
- Multi-temporal mapping with aerial photographs
- Permit applications (e.g. for waste treatment facilities and landfills, EIA processes)
- Groundwater modelling
- Concepts for subsequent use
- Financing models
PUT’s environmental laboratory is accredited by the Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth and uses physicochemical analysis of liquid and solid samples to produce expert assessments and test reports.
The importance of customer requirements and legal conformity
As a reliable partner to clients from the public and private sectors at home and abroad, the environ-mental laboratory guarantees service provision at all times and issues test reports as an accredited test centre. These results can then be directly incorporated into expert opinions. They provide a foun-dation for environment-related decisions, for example specifying remediation measures for contami-nated sites or choosing a method of waste treatment.
- Sampling solids (soil or waste samples, recycling materials, slag, raw materials, etc.)
- Sampling water (groundwater, drinking water, wastewater, etc.)
- Taking gas samples (ground gas, landfill gas, exhaust gas, etc.)
- Defining in-situ parameters (e.g. pH values, electrical conductivity, etc.)
- Preparing and digesting samples (including pulverising samples, elution, acid digestion, solvent extraction)
- Conducting physicochemical analyses
- Defining organic and inorganic parameters (e.g. PAH, HC index, heavy metals, etc.)
- State-of-the-art equipment: IC, GC, HPLC, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, UV-VIS, solid-phase extractor, TOC analyzer, MultiX analyzer, etc.
- Producing test reports as the basis for
- Investigating contaminated sites
- Chemical supervision for site assessment in the course of remediation projects and general construction projects
- Primary characterisation of waste in accordance with regulations on landfill use (assessment certificate)
- Waste classification and classification reports in accordance with the Ordinance on the Decla-ration of Hazardous Waste
- Comparison with the relevant legislation (e.g. ÖN S 2088, AAEV, IEV, notifications from cli-ents)
- Process controls for waste treatment facilities, identity checks for landfills
- Developing methods for treating waste (in-situ and for mobile or stationary operating plants)
Drilling and Well Building
For surveying and design services related to contaminated sites, groundwater, building ground and mineral raw materials, the data which is acquired through core drilling plays a crucial role. Owing to the high variations in the subsoil, which often display marked differences in geological makeup even in confined spaces, reliable planning and design can only be conducted on the basis of carefully executed and documented exploration.
The service range for exploratory drilling includes:
- Exploratory drillings in loose and solid rock: ram core drilling, rotary core drilling, wireline coring, auger boring, flush boring
- Investigating contaminated sites (existing sites and landfill surveys)
- Implementation of groundwater gauges / groundwater measuring stations, preserving evidence
- Well boring
- Implementation of inclinometers and extensometers
- Conducting borehole testing (lugeon test, trial seepage, trial filling, Stanford Penetration Tests, borehole geophysics)
- Dynamic probing (DPH, DPM, DPL)
- Dynamic core probing
- Installing downhole heat exchangers (DHE)
- Construction of soil air measuring stations + implementation of soil air extraction tests
- Implementation and evaluation of groundwater test pumping
No reviews were found for Site Assessment / Engineering Services. Be the first to review!