Soil and Groundwater Remediation Services
Thanks to many years of experience and extensive expertise in soil and groundwater remediation, Envisan is able to execute multidisciplinary projects and offer solutions to size. These projects often require an intensive and integrated approach combining civil engineering, hydrogeology and environmental technology.Envisan is also specialised in the remediation and redevelopment of brownfields. Here as well, an overall approach is applied, offering the decontamination, remediation and redevelopment of the site.
Envisan offers a specific solution for every project, often combining several remediation techniques.
The following techniques are applied (among others):
- Selective excavation (including stability-supporting civil engineering measures)
- Pump & Treat
- Soil air extraction
- Bioventing / Air sparging
- Multi-phase extraction
- Selective floating layer removal
- In-situ stimulated biodegradation
- Chemical oxidation
- In-situ thermal treatment
- Groundwater control (hydraulic barriers, reactive screens, etc.)