Soil Sampling Services
From Field Services
United Soils, Inc. understands the need for timely and accurate results, and it starts with collecting meaningful samples. Our field technicians follow strict field mapping & sample collection protocol to assure the lab receives the most representative field samples possible.
- USI uses GPS mapping technology to generate field maps and their associated grid / core sample locations. Cores are collected and composited surrounding the predetermined sampling site.
- Results from the soil analysis are processed with GIS data-handling software to create field and nutrition-based maps.
- This approach provides the most efficient and accurate results for our customers.
- USI pulls and tests samples based on our customer requests. Our website’s online order form starts the process (IFARM).
We pride ourselves on our customer service and strive to achieve the below goals for each and every job:
- Widely Applicable
- Track Changes in Fertility