Source Emissions Testing Services
ELI has performed hundreds of emissions testing pr...
ELI has performed hundreds of emissions testing projects for industrial plants, incinerators, boilers, and other processes. This experience, combined with the training and knowledge of our engineering staff, has given us a solid understanding of the principles of combustion. ELI provides its client companies with in-depth expertise on the differing aspects of incineration operations, and how those variables affect potential emission rates. As opposed to simple 'stack testers', ELI specializes in diagnostic testing and troubleshooting.
ELI's comprehensive source sampling and analysis services extend from routine utility compliance testing to complete mass balancing evaluations of either complex or unusual emission sources. Discrete services include:
- Particle matter emissions and size distribution analysis
- Acid gas emissions sampling and analysis
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) sampling and analysis
- Hydrocarbon sampling and analysis
- Metals emissions testing
- Dioxins/furans emissions testing
- All EPA standard source testing, using Methods 1 through 29, and Methods 101 through 110
- Continuous emission and operating conditions monitoring services
- Air and systems balancing, and start-up and related services
For continuous emission monitoring, ELI provides sampling with instrumentation for criteria and noncriteria source level pollutants according to EPA designated methodology and quality assurance procedures. ELI can measure:
- Total Hydrocarbons
- Other Species
No reviews were found for Source Emissions Testing Services. Be the first to review!