Specialist EOD Teams
MACC International Ltd provides specialist teams to conduct Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Minefield, Explosive Remnants of War and Counter Insurgency search, clearance and quality control teams. All operations meet the United Nations International Mine Action Standards (UN-IMAS).
All MACC processes and procedures are subject to ridged quality assurance and control (QA/QC). The high standards demanded within MACC ensure that MACC is ideal to undertake specialist QA/QC contracts for clients using other Explosive Ordnance Disposal contractors. Typical projects undertaken are:
- Destruction and dismantling of bulk weapons and ordnance.
- ERW Clearance operations including air dropped sub-munitions (cluster bombs).
- Counter insurgency search, seal and security supported by explosive detection dogs.
- Maritime operations including clearance divers and remote operated vehicles (ROV).
- Quality assurance, control and audit teams.